1) Where did you graduate from, and what year?
Lee High School, 1997
2) Did you have school pride?
At that time, I did. Now, it’s doubtful.
3) Best dance ever?
Never did the dance thing. I can dance, just not at a high school.
4) Do you own all 4 yearbooks?
I do indeed.
5) What was the worst trouble you got into?
I can’t honestly recall getting into trouble. (Halo pops over head)
6) What kind of people did you hang out with?
I didn’t really hang out with anyone, maybe a few people in band, but I tended to be by myself a lot.
7) What was your number one choice of college in HS?
Where I am now, East Tenn. State.
8) What radio station did you jam out to in HS?
Between two, 98.5 WTFM and (then) 105.9 WRZK (now 95.9 K-ROCK)
9) Were you involved with any clubs or organizations?
Co-Ed Hi-Y (Soph and Junior years)
French Club (Soph, Junior and Senior years)
Marching Band/Jazz Band/Concert Band (all 4 years)
10) What were your favorite classes in HS?
11) Who was your big crush in HS?
I was too confused to have a crush then.
12) Would you say you’ve changed a lot since HS?
Oh, most definately. I’ve come to terms with who I am since then.
13) What do you miss the most about it?
I miss some of the people. That’s about it.
14) Your worst memory of HS?
Two words: Jamie Weston. Fucker gave me hell every day of my HS life, and did the same to other people too. What an asswipe he was.
15) Did you have a car?
Nope, not until I turned 19.
16) What were your school colors?
Red and Gold.
17) Who were your favorite teachers?
Ms. Defore (Sociology). I can remember one class period where something funny happened and we all couldn’t stop laughing for 15 minutes. Only in her class.
Mr. Twigg (Band). I may hate the guy sometimes, but he was a great band director. And that’s all I’ll say about that.
18) Did you own a cell phone in high school?
Come on, this is Southwest Virginia we’re talking about here!!!!
19) Did you leave campus for lunch?
20) If so, were was your favorite place to eat?
Duh, previous question.
21) Were you always late to class?
Sometimes, but mostly no.
22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday school?
I did way back in elementary school, and it wasn’t punishment. Otherwise, no.
23) Did you ever ditch?
Most definately….. no.
24) When it comes time for a reunion will you be there?
I thought about going to the 10 reunion next year, I dunno.
25) Do you wish you were still in high school?
Oh hell no. I like where I am now.