NICK AND GREG’S AWARD WINNING CHILI
- 2 lbs Ground Chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 Velveeta Mini Blocks
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain.
- Combine beef with the canned ingredients in a large crock pot. Add 2 Velveeta mini blocks into the top of the mixture
- Cook for 6-8 hours on Low or 3-4 hours on High.
- 30 minutes before it is ready, add a 3rd block of Velveeta and after it has softened, stir it in.
- Serve, adding cheddar cheese and/or sour cream, if desired.